Thursday, February 25, 2010

Shape Up for Summer Fitness Challenge Day 7 - (PM) A not so off day or night


Well at last count, I was at 1103 for calories.

For supper I had:

1 serving Double cheeseburger Hamburger Helper: 310
1 1/2 serving french cut green beans: 30 cal
2 pieces of buttered bread: 240+60 (300)
and 2 chocolates: 150 cal

totals to :1893.

So tonight I went into the gym for a quick twenty minute walk/jog on the treadmill. Evening is a really busy time in the gym. I'm glad that I chose to go in and do my workouts in the a.m. Since it was busy, the treadmills were all full, so I did a 20min bike ride. Not too hard, on an even plane, level 6-8 burned about 100cals (3miles).

I'm feeling pretty good.I worked the sore out of my legs and I'm definitely ready for the morning workout.

Until tomorrow.

Much Love,

James

No comments:

Post a Comment