Friday, February 26, 2010

Shape Up for Summer Fitness Challenge Day 8 - Follow up

Be sure to click the picture into another tab or page to Wait for it.......read the legendary Barney quote.

First off, rather than list what I ate, I'm just going to post the breakdown of the Livestrong.com results.

The calorie breakdown for the day is:

24.81% protein
38.21% carbs
36.98% fat

Calories: 1692 (tgt 1661 per Livestrong.com) however, my activity today burned 267 calories and technically enables me to eat or drink another 235 to reach 1661. which I won't be doing.

I'm really not sure how accurate the following is:

Fat: 66.24 g
Cholesterol: 471.10 mg
Sodium: 3576.50 mg
Carbs: 154.00 g
Sugars: 49.40 g
Fiber: 20.75 g
Protein: 100.00 g

Obviously, I'm going to need to work on lowering that fat percentage. I'm unsure about the carbs or protein upping or lower them.

I feel ok today. It's really been a good day, but I can tell I've had a long week, and with some special orders coming in to work, next week will probably be just as long.

Currently I am wearing out a bit and have the muscle tired feeling again. There is no major soreness yet. Will probably hit the treadmill tomorrow.

I now have two sick kids. Dylan, with a small fever(99.7) and Skylar, with no fever but he is sluggish and will prob have a fever tomorrow. So I especially need to make sure that I don't push myself further than I need and weaken my body so much that I can't fight an infection or sickness.


Signing off for the night. I will let you know how the day goes tomorrow. If you would like to actually KNOW what I'm eating, let me know and I'll in turn let you know.

Much love,

James

No comments:

Post a Comment